Sustainable energy is the provision of energy that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Sustainable energy sources include all renewable energy sources, such as hydroelectricity, solar energy, wind energy, wave power, geothermal energy, bio-energy, bio-mass/waste to energy and tidal power. It usually also includes technologies designed to improve energy efficiency.
Ocean Trade Lines embraces and promotes the concept that our world needs to look towards innovative technologies that enhance energy resources globally through all sustainable energy means. We see the traditional energy sector as a whole coupled with emerging sustainable energy technologies specifically, being a driving force for worldwide advances environmentally and economically throughout the next decade.
Our company is actively involved in the transportation and logistics required throughout the energy sectors for traditional movement of Oil, Gas, LNG and equipment-land and marine based required in those industries. We have also expanded services for the transportation of emerging sustainable technologies and equipment such as wind and sustainable power plant related cargos.
Ocean Trade Lines is also proud to announce that we have forged strategic alliances for direct trade and project development with our partners within the sustainable energy sector and are currently able to provide access for direct trade and project development worldwide in the following areas:
- Waste to Energy – Power Plants that covert Bio-Mass Waste to Electricity
- Wind Power – Wind Farm projects for Electrical output.
- Solar Power – Solar Technologies from municipal street lighting to solar farm projects.
- Smart Efficient Energy - Lighting – Indoor and outdoor super efficient advanced lighting solutions for buildings, warehouses, airports – indoor terminals and runways & other applications which reduce energy consumption by 30% or more.
- WESP Pollution Control Systems – Environmental solutions that cut down heavy industry emissions to almost zero percent. Although not a direct energy coefficient this technology helps toward achieving a greener Earth with less green house gas emissions.